Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gun Licensing in England

Videos and Photos of Army Special Ops, Navy SEALs, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard in Action - Shock and Awe - "Gun Licensing in England

If requiring gun owners to obtain a government license seems like a harmless idea to you, you may want to know about 'Firearms Form 101.' That's the 'Application for a Firearms Certificate' that must be filled out by Britons in order to purchase a rifle or muzzle loading handgun. Read more.

No comments: