Monday, May 14, 2007

More American's Awaken To The Truth About 9/11



It's truly tragic that given the abundance of evidence to the contrary, there are still millions out there who are afraid to look beyond the official story of 9/11. What follows is a recent Amazon reader review of Dr. Griffin's latest book, Debunking 911 Debunking. Please, read this review. Then, if you haven't done so already, read
the book. Once you have, I assure you: you will need no further encouragement to beg every skeptic you know to read it. Yes, it's that powerful. The book is available at Amazon, here.

One reader's comment from just yesterday:

"I'm very, very sad to say, David Griffin seems to be on the right side of this issue..."

Reviewer: Andrea "Terrorized" (New York, NY)
May 13, 2007

I declined a friend who begged me to read this book at least three times. I was vaguely aware that there were alternative conspiracy theories, other than the official one, that existed. Any time an alternate conspiracy theory was mentioned in casual conversating I "pfffffft" and chuckled.

Well, about a week ago, against what I thought was my good judgement, I buckled and promised my friend to read this book. I had thought that I'd just skim through it, leaving the TV on in the backround in case it's absurdity became too much to handle.

Well, I haven't put the book down, except for the 9 hours I'm at work during the day. My husband has been completely puzzled by my bookworm behaviour, as I'm not one to keep my nose in a book every free second I have.

Right now, as I write this, I honestly feel sick to my stomach. I've cried myself to sleep the last two nights. Why? Because this book has changed my mind on the events and aftermath of 9/11.

It's almost too much to handle all at once, all the revalations made by Mr. Griffin in this book. I feel like my mind has gone through a polar shift over the last 72 hours.

For over 5 years I've been blind. For 5 years I've been have been down-and-out lied to. Right under our noses, America was stolen by criminals. I'm infuriated, and don't know what to do with myself.

Reading this book was very much a life-altering event for me. I just hope enough people end up reading this book. It could be the most important thing they ever do.m

No comments: