Friday, December 14, 2007

Jim Cramer & Ron Paul: The Interview Of The Century So Far


It's nearly the weekend, but we urge you all to run home and TiVo the following: Rep. Ron Paul sits down with Jim Cramer on "Mad Money" tonight(!!!).

Ron Paul on 'Mad Money'No shouting or renting of garments, according to an early transcript. Paul and Cramer both HATE the Fed in a big way, and that's topic No. 1 in the interview.

"I always feel like I'm out there by myself criticizing this institution that everybody thinks is like a holy temple, when the reality is these are just men and women like you and me except for they're making policy with no checks and balances," Cramer tells the GOP presidential candidate. "I wish you the best of luck, sir, with your campaign. You are changing things with what you're saying."

Do we have another convert to the Ron Paul Revolution? Will Cramer be Ron Paul's very own Oprah? The magic begins at 6 p.m. EST and re-airs at 11 on CNBC. Read more.

No comments: