Monday, March 10, 2008

Ron Paul's Meeting with Rogue Farmers

Ron Paul's Meeting with Rogue Farmers: "Now, more than ever, the Ron Paul Revolution must roll forward in force. It doesn't matter if Ron Paul can win the White House or not. What does matter is that we don't give up the fight against tyranny. The global elite have manipulated our lives for a century. Their schemes to destroy our currency, eliminate civil liberties, enslave us and our children, and spill our blood in the process are all clear and present dangers which must be resisted to our last ounce of strength. We must resist, or we must inevitably perish.

For my Amish friends, for my family, and for my country I commit myself to the noble cause of freedom. Now is not the time to vacillate or shrink from duty. Now is the time to rise and fight."

No comments: