Sunday, January 25, 2009

Harry Reid - I can get my foot in my mouth voluntary taxation - Constitutional Emergency

Harry Reid - I can get my foot in my mouth voluntary taxation - Constitutional Emergency

BE IT NOTICED that under the VOLUNTARY AGREEMENTS FOR COVERAGE OF STATE AND LOCAL EMPLOYEES[226], Social Security Act, § 218. [ 42 U.S.C. 418] (a)(1) The Commissioner of Social Security shall, at the request of any State, enter into an agreement with such State for the purpose of extending the insurance system established by this title to services performed by individuals as employees of such State or any political subdivision thereof. Each such agreement shall contain such provisions, not inconsistent with the provisions of this section, as the State may request.

Read more.

No comments: