Monday, December 7, 2009

Eligibility issue goes ‘mainstream’ : Western Journalism.com

Eligibility issue goes ‘mainstream’ : Western Journalism.com

What do you have to say about that birth certificate now, Bill O’Reilly and company?



Sarah Palin, last year’s vice presidential candidate and the best-selling author in the world right now, affirms that questions about Barack Obama’s eligibility for office are legitimate.

This is no longer the “fringe” issue as most of the media would like to portray it.

Radio talk-show host Rusty Humphreys asked the former Alaska governor: “Would you make the birth certificate an issue if you ran?”

She responded: “I think the public rightfully is still making it an issue. I don’t have a problem with that. I don’t know if I would have to bother to make it an issue, because I think that members of the electorate still want answers.”

“Do you think it’s a fair question to be looking at?” Humphreys asked.

“I think it’s a fair question, just like I think past association and past voting records – all of that is fair game,” Palin said. “The McCain-Palin campaign didn’t do a good enough job in that area.”

Read More: By Joseph Farah, WorldNetDaily


No comments: