Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Democrats For Ron Paul?

08 Oct 2007 08:40 pm

A reader writes:

"An angle of the Ron Paul story that is missed in most reports is the party affiliation of those who are contributing. I am a registered Democrat. I am making my only substantial contributions during the primaries to Ron Paul. Why? He is the only candidate on either side who is truly addressing my concerns about our current lack of fiscal responsibility, our overly interventionist foreign policy, and the executive branch's utter lack of respect for the Constitution.

"It is well worth a few hundred dollars of my money to help him stay in the debates to present substantive arguments on the most important issues we face as a country. It is my sincere hope that at least a few percent of Republicans hear his message and insist upon a serious candidate, not just the candidate who presents himself as the biggest bully." Read more.

No comments: