Friday, May 29, 2009

Larken Rose's "The Iron Web"

ACTION ALERT

For nearly three-quarters of a century the spirit in my decrepit body has inhabited this planet. After having learned speed-reading in the 1960s, I have devoured countless books and written works, and have been perpetually driven by an insatiable desire to achieve and maintain episteme. Near the top of any list I might compile of the most enlightening works I've ever read, one would find G. Edward Griffin's "The Creature From Jekyll Island." That's where I first learned of the TRUE NATURE of money, currency and banking. Prior to that, I had believed what I was taught and what the media told me.

Right up there with Griffin's magnificent works I now must place a brilliant hot-off-the-press 363-page can't-put-down book I read yesterday. It's Larken Rose's third book (and first novel) entitled "The Iron Web." Every freedom-loving creature on the planet absolutely MUST read this remarkable book. It's difficult for me to imagine a person of Larken's relative youth - - I believe he's in his thirties - - possessing the knowledge, insight and vision it took to produce this fictional account of the stark realities of life in this land widely mislabeled as the "land of the free and home of the brave."

If 300 million Americans would read this book - - oops, there aren't that many Americans who CAN read - - the society our founding fathers envisioned (and hoped for) could become a reality in very short order. Despite its fictional setting, the profundity of its philosophical content eclipses any minor deficiency one could possibly imagine in its realism. It's exceedingly difficult for any writer to accurately describe events and circumstances he has neither experienced nor witnessed firsthand, but Larken has done a superb job in that department as well. Realizing what this country could really be, and how easily the transformation could come about, will set the reader's mind a-reeling.

For a modest $15, we should all give a copy to everyone we love. I cannot think of anything I have ever recommended to anyone as enthusiastically as I endorse this masterpiece.

Order copies by sending $15 in cash (if you dare), check, or money order to:

Larken Rose
The Iron Web
P.O. Box 653
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006

Hurry. Time's a'wastin' folks. There's work to do. There are people to educate.

Fred Marshall

Below is the Talkshoe.com stream of the 2 hour interview we did with Larken on Thursday May 28, 2009.

No comments: