Thursday, February 28, 2008

G. Edward Griffin DELETED From Wikipedia

Freedom Force Report for February 2008

From G. Edward Griffin


My biographical listing in Wikipedia was deleted last week after being on line for about five years. The reason is that Wikipedia’s high-level editors claim I am a conspiracy theorist and a promoter of quack cancer cures. Apparently they do not agree with my view that there are hidden agendas in banking and government and they do not favor my defense of natural health without drugs.

It is strange that they have no problem listing Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse Dong, Al Capone, or even John D. Rockefeller’s father William Avery Rockefeller who, according to Wikipedia: “was a quack doctor and a confidence trickster.” Nevertheless, the editors of Wikipedia find me to be so offensive that I had to be removed from the Internet lest my ideas contaminate the public mind.

There probably is nothing that can be done about this, but if anyone has any suggestions, I would like to hear them – especially if any attorneys think that legal action might be appropriate. It’s not that I am so important, but there is a principle here that needs to be defended. It has something to do with the First Amendment of the Constitution.

Contact Ed here
info@freedomforceinternational.org

Ed Griffin's "cached" Wikpedia post can be found HERE

No comments: