Friday, August 17, 2007

First City to Capital City Walk for RON PAUL

Ron Paul supporter Kelly Halldorson wrote on July 17, 2007:

"I plan on walking from Dover to Concord on Saturday, August 4th in support of RON PAUL. It's 38 miles. I've never gone more than 12 miles in one day but I feel pretty confident that I can pull it off."


"I plan on bringing along Ron Paul literature and a flag and/or sign. I will be stopping for lunch and hoping to pull together a sign wave there. (Location details to be decided) I'm also hoping for a sign wave/rally in Concord when I arrive."

"Jeff thinks I'm crazy but I want to help bring some positive attention to Dr. Paul's campaign."

Kelly uploaded her video of her walk today:

August 17, 2007

Video of the Walk is here!




Read more here.

No comments: